Our focus for the month of January has been helping you get your arms around interactive content marketing—helping you cross the chasm to get into the mindset of content being about the experience your visitors have with it, not just the words on the page. We’ve given you the resources you need to start building an interactive content strategy, from different ways to transform static content and how to improve the visitor’s experience to how to generate leads with interactive content and the most exciting types of interactive content we’ve seen.
Now we want to give you some inspiration to take your interactive content strategy and execution to the next level. Take a look at our top 10 favorite articles to start off 2016 on the right foot—inspired and ready to roll up your sleeves:
1. This great one from NewsCred on how to be a better storyteller, thanks to Kevin Spacey (and a special bonus if you’re a House of Cards fan).
2. And we’re lucky enough to have this author that’s featured on the SEMRush blog right here at ion as our cofounder.
3. Visual content is TOTALLY the thing for content marketing.
4. We know very well that there’s a serious content flood. So what do you need to do to make even your best interactive content stand out?
5. And as our inboxes flood more and more, there’s a need for the rebirth of email marketing to stand out among the dull subject lines.
6. If you’re going to be a thief, be the best kind of thief. The kind that steals amazing content marketing ideas from CMW speakers.
7. Snap out of it!! Content marketing is a strategy to focus on but be aware that you must think beyond the content.
8. Shhh. We’re not telling you to steal. Ok maybe we are. But remember, if you’re going to be a thief… well… refer back to #6.
9. And like we’ve said before, measurement is key for interactive content marketing. With all the insights you are able to gain from interactive content, it’s time to focus on measuring its performance.
10. And last but not least, the FAQs of marketers just like you.
What are some of your favorite articles that have got you excited for your 2016 content marketing strategy? Let us know!